After thoughts about Shonen in general

                I grow up with shonen anime. They all somehow influence my life in all sort of different ways. I want to talk about Bleach particularly because it is such a big part of my childhood. Bleach is a shonen anime done by Tite Kubo. It has been one of the most influential anime for a long time. People usually referring Bleach Naruto and One piece the godfathers of the anime. I like Bleach because the intense story narrative it has and the action as well. I was very into the action when I was young. Now that I am an animator, I realize doing action is very hard especially cutting and screen direction that kind of stuff. But Kubo was able to do it so smoothly and not disorienting, which I think that is why he was so successful. I love the costume too that Kubo was able to combine modern fashion with Japanese old samurai suits, making them look cool but stylish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts About the Silver Spoon

After thoughts about One punch man